Kamala's mommy was born in India. Her daddy in Jamaica. Can she run for VP?
Carrey
2020-08-12 20:51:26 UTC
Natural born citizen is not defined in the Constitution or anywhere else
in U.S. law. It is *taken to mean* anyone who is a citizen at birth,
but it is not established law that that's what it means.
That's why we are going after Trump after his defeat.

Trump has never proven he's a citizen nor has he proved he's paid taxes.

He's going to be a prison bitch.
Gord Walker
2020-08-12 20:56:27 UTC
She's still a black cock sucking whore.
All rightist men are cock sucking whores, no need to bother with race.

Trump sucks more cock than anybody. He brags about it on Twitter.

I guess you lost your job to the big TrumpVirus depression huh?

You should kill yourself so there's more healthcare for others in your Red
State.
Miloch
2020-08-12 21:34:43 UTC
Post by Gord Walker
She's still a black cock sucking whore.
All rightist men are cock sucking whores, no need to bother with race.
Trump sucks more cock than anybody. He brags about it on Twitter.
I guess you lost your job to the big TrumpVirus depression huh?
You should kill yourself so there's more healthcare for others in your Red
State.
Mmmm...try to keep up, Gordo...that post was a forged one from Checkmate...who
thinks he's being clever.

Only accept a Miloch post from the original...not Skeets/Checkmate.

*
Jack Shit
2020-08-12 21:36:05 UTC
On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 20:56:27 -0000 (UTC), Gord Walker
Post by Gord Walker
She's still a black cock sucking whore.
All rightist men are cock sucking whores, no need to bother with race.
Trump sucks more cock than anybody. He brags about it on Twitter.
I guess you lost your job to the big TrumpVirus depression huh?
You should kill yourself so there's more healthcare for others in your Red
State.
Damn you pounded MIloch good......