Biden - Unlike Trump - Does Not Insist His Name Be On Relief Checks
Skeeter
2021-03-13 13:18:40 UTC
Biden's signature won't appear on
stimulus checks: 'This is not about
him - this is about the American
people'
They say that Trump followers will only accept checks with Trump's name on
them, so the wide ass butt queers from Kentucky (McConnell / Paul) have
decided to print their own to hand out to the gullible serfs there.
Just like in Texasss! Biden should give them windmills instead of money
since they don't have the ability to keep the lights on in their own state.
All they'll do with a check is squander it on cheap beer and pizza, that's
what they did with the money Trump paid for his votes in 2016 and 2020.
Biden done anything good lately?
Barrk
2021-03-14 04:50:58 UTC
Biden's signature won't appear on
stimulus checks: 'This is not about
him - this is about the American
people'
They say that Trump followers will only accept checks with Trump's name on
them, so the wide ass butt queers from Kentucky (McConnell / Paul) have
decided to print their own to hand out to the gullible serfs there.
Just shows Biden has no pride in his work :-)

Actually, most of it ISN'T "his work", it's Trumps.
Trump Won 2020
2021-03-14 12:18:49 UTC
Post by Barrk
Just shows Biden has no pride in his work :-)
Actually, most of it ISN'T "his work", it's Trumps.
Texas said they'll leave the USA if they don't get checks with Trump's name
on them, payable in TrumpBucks. The new currency of MAGA:Land.

I guess that's why we support President Trump.

Of course he's more intelligent than we idiots who follow him. His only
redeeming point is how he's not a shit for brains born in a bible belt red
state. He's from the Northern people, not a pack of white trash toothless,
illiterate swamp-mongers with single-branch family trees sleeping between
their sisters and their shotguns in roach-infested trailers.
Trump Won 2020

Trump Won 2020