Are Vaccines Aimed At Destroying Trump Followers?
Dave Smith
2021-05-25 21:28:01 UTC
On Tue, 25 May 2021 21:14:06 -0000 (UTC), "Dr. Bruce"
Alex Jones is dead and it's all on Bill Gates.
This is a message from the other Dave Smith.
wolfy's new skateboard
2021-05-25 21:28:46 UTC
Alex Jones is dead and it's all on Bill Gates.
Wow.

Breaking news?

https://www.facebook.com/WTFPTLD/posts/975104719317824

Naw crap, that was 3 years ago.

Get him a nice pizza from Frank Pepe's.
Daniel
2021-05-28 01:14:33 UTC
Post by wolfy's new skateboard
Alex Jones is dead and it's all on Bill Gates.
Wow.
Breaking news?
https://www.facebook.com/WTFPTLD/posts/975104719317824
Naw crap, that was 3 years ago.
Get him a nice pizza from Frank Pepe's.
Sounds like you're upset he's alive.
--
Daniel
Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world
wolfy's new skateboard
He's someone I have some trouble trusting, you?
Dave Smith
Dave Smith