Samantha Bee vs Roseanne Barr - Freedom of speech only applies if you are a LIBERAL
Rob Ford
2018-05-31 22:14:11 UTC
Why is it that any time anyone says something bad about a
minority or a Democrat they are fired, reprimanded, and
humiliated? I
Is it because rightist Trump lovers are notoriously weak and stupid
and they adore a racist criminal pedophile?

In 1994, Trump went to a party with Jeffrey Epstein, a billionaire
who was a notorious registered sex offender, and raped a 13-year-old
girl that night in what was a "savage sexual attack," according to a
lawsuit filed in June 2016 by "Jane Doe." The account was
corroborated by a witness in the suit, who claimed to have watched as
the child performed various sexual acts on Trump and Epstein even
after the two were advised she was a minor.

"Immediately following this rape Defendant Trump threatened me that,
were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual
and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed
if not killed," Jane Doe wrote in the lawsuit, filed in New York.

During a court deposition, Ivana Trump—Donald's first wife and mother
to Eric, Donald Jr. and Ivanka—accused the president of raping her in
1989. The private account was described in former Newsweek reporter
Harry Hurt III’s 1993 book, Lost Tycoon. It details the alleged
"violent assault," in which Trump pulled out fistfuls of his ex-
wife’s hair after receiving a painful operation on his scalp.

"He jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen
months," Hurt wrote. "Ivana is terrified.… According to versions she
repeats to some of her closest confidants, 'he raped me.'"
Gerald Davis
2018-05-31 22:18:20 UTC
Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump a "feckless cunt
Why do rightist Trump lovers have sex with boys? Trump only pardons
pedophiles.

They have no decency.

Republican activist and former presidential campaign chairman
Jeffrey Claude Bartleson was arrested on charges of sexually
molesting a 5-year old boy.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested
for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican congressional aide Jeffrey Nielsen was arrested
for having sex with a 14-year old boy.

Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275
days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 --
during a six-year period.

Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having
sex with a 5-year old boy.
NoBody
2018-06-01 11:44:26 UTC
On Thu, 31 May 2018 22:14:11 +0000 (UTC), Rob Ford
Post by Rob Ford
[...]
Credible citations? Make sure they include the outcome of any court
case or lawsuit claimed above.

Newsgroup redirect repaired.
Gerald Davis

sex with a 5-year old boy.