Rush Limbaugh Says His Lung Cancer Is Terminal, Going In 'Wrong Direction'
Yak
2020-10-28 14:32:21 UTC
Limbaugh mocked Ted Kennedy for having brain cancer and the time he mocked
Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson's disease.
Here's wishing Rush Limbaugh a slow, painful death.
If that's the kind of thing that gets you through the day and makes you
feel better, then God love ya.
Siri Cruise
2020-10-28 22:00:25 UTC
Limbaugh mocked Ted Kennedy for having brain cancer and the time he mocked
Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson's disease.
Yeah, he's an asshole.
Here's wishing Rush Limbaugh a slow, painful death.
I don't wish death or sufferring on people. Even assholes. I wish
him peace.

Spend a few hours in a nursing home to see and hear slow, painful
death. You'll come away wishing them peace regardless how they
lived, or you'll come away a little less human.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
FPP
2020-10-28 22:02:46 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Limbaugh mocked Ted Kennedy for having brain cancer and the time he mocked
Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson's disease.
Yeah, he's an asshole.
Here's wishing Rush Limbaugh a slow, painful death.
I don't wish death or sufferring on people. Even assholes. I wish
him peace.
Spend a few hours in a nursing home to see and hear slow, painful
death. You'll come away wishing them peace regardless how they
lived, or you'll come away a little less human.
I'll put him on the list...
--
"The United States is 'rounding the corner' in the coronavirus crisis."
- Donald Trump 9/10/20

"I'm not that big of an ego guy." - Donald Trump 10-26-20 (Yeah... and
*I'm* Batman...)

You have to hand it to Jared Kushner... mostly because that's the only
way he's EVER achieved, or accomplished ANYTHING, in his whole life.

Trump: "No, I don't take responsibility at all." - 3/13/20
102620 AR
translation.arena
102620 AR
FPP
2020-10-28 22:02:46 UTC
Limbaugh mocked Ted Kennedy for having brain cancer and the time he mocked
Michael J. Fox for having Parkinson's disease.
Here's wishing Rush Limbaugh a slow, painful death.
Sometimes, bad things happen to bad people. Sometimes funny things
happen too!

102620 AR
Vera