Dance Teachers Newsgroup
Andy Tucker
2005-02-25 15:02:20 UTC
Does anyone know of a newsgroup dedicated to dance teachers only?

Regards,
Andy.
mikkalai - Sunnyvale United States
2005-02-25 17:39:41 UTC
Post by Andy Tucker
Does anyone know of a newsgroup dedicated to dance teachers only?
:
So that you can join it and make it "newsgroup dedicated to dance
teachers and spammers only"?

mikalai
''''
Andy Tucker
2005-02-28 11:42:40 UTC
No! I'm just interested in a newsgroup for Dance Teachers. I only want
to post one or two messages about a product that can assist them in the
administration of their dance school.
Mike Corbett
2005-02-28 13:17:11 UTC
On 28 Feb 2005 03:42:40 -0800, "Andy Tucker"
Post by Andy Tucker
No! I'm just interested in a newsgroup for Dance Teachers. I only want
to post one or two messages about a product that can assist them in the
administration of their dance school.
In that case, yes there is one but you'll have to search for it. :-)

Mike Corbett - Carrollton, TX

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
take our breath away. George Carlin
Bob Wheatley
2005-02-28 14:50:17 UTC
Post by Andy Tucker
No! I'm just interested in a newsgroup for Dance Teachers. I only want
to post one or two messages about a product that can assist them in the
administration of their dance school.
In that case, yes there is one but you'll have to search for it. :-)
And I'll even give you a hint to find a web portal.....
Search this group for references to "Phlegm".:>)

Bob Wheatley
S***@webtv.net
2005-02-28 19:00:45 UTC
DTOL
Dance Teachers On Line

There are only two ways of telling the complete truth - anonymously and
posthumously.
Thomas Sowell
S***@webtv.net
2005-02-28 19:10:07 UTC
It's a website, not a newsgoup.
3,306 members in 73 countries.

Web site: www.dtol.ndirect.co.uk

Thomas Sowell
Andy
2005-03-01 21:47:29 UTC
I know of this one! In fact I'm in competition with his Dance School
Administrator Software!! If you need software to administer your Dance
school check out Dance Director it's available from
www.ajsoftwareserv.co.uk
b***@gmail.com
2019-12-12 15:14:12 UTC
Post by Andy Tucker
Does anyone know of a newsgroup dedicated to dance teachers only?
Regards,
Andy.
hi Andy,
I am a professional African Drumming and Dance instructor from Ghana with much experiences and links with other Dance teachers groups only.
I will be glad to communicate further and to form a unique Dance teachers group internationally.
Thank you and hope to hear from to soon.

WONDER NUTOGO
FOUNDER AND LEADER
BENTIA HORN DANCE ENSEMBLE
ACCRA-GHANA