[OT] Ontario man appeals Human Rights Tribunal decision and loses
Tomasz Winnicki
2018-12-07 01:28:01 UTC
https://www.therebel.media/canada-christian-muslim-law-case-court-ezra-l
evant
Ezra Levant is a notorious communist Jew liar who was expelled, sent back to
Russia after years of violating their laws under the belief that he was above
them. No one will say why he's not allowed near children, but some secrets
are best kept quiet. Levant is duplicitous scum who knows nothing but
lies.
The Horny Goat
2018-12-07 01:54:31 UTC
On Fri, 7 Dec 2018 01:28:01 +0000 (UTC), Tomasz Winnicki
Post by Tomasz Winnicki
https://www.therebel.media/canada-christian-muslim-law-case-court-ezra-l
evant
Ezra Levant is a notorious communist Jew liar who was expelled, sent back to
Russia after years of violating their laws under the belief that he was above
them. No one will say why he's not allowed near children, but some secrets
are best kept quiet. Levant is duplicitous scum who knows nothing but
lies.
That's a gross exaggeration.

Referring to him as "Canada's answer to Steve Bannon" wouldn't be. I
should note in passing Levant was pretty mainstream conservative until
about 10-12 years ago so anybody who knows who he is but hasn't been
keeping up may wonder.

On the other hand he has some trollish tendencies. I thought his
reprinting of the Danish Mohammed cartoons was both over the top and
entirely called for given that at the time various European imams were
calling for the end of free speech on pretty much any matter that
offended Muslims. Levant heavily promoted the idea that there was NO
legal right to prevent speech that might offend you. Levant was also
majorly over the top in his response to the Charlie Hebdo attacks and
while I agreed with him in principle I thought he was unnecessarily
inflammable in his timing.
Rhino
2018-12-07 02:33:50 UTC
Post by Tomasz Winnicki
https://www.therebel.media/canada-christian-muslim-law-case-court-ezra-l
evant
Ezra Levant is a notorious communist Jew liar who was expelled, sent back to
Russia after years of violating their laws under the belief that he was above
them. No one will say why he's not allowed near children, but some secrets
are best kept quiet. Levant is duplicitous scum who knows nothing but
lies.
That's just nonsense. He's never been to Russia as far as I know
although "his great-grandfather emigrated to Canada in 1903 from Russia
to establish a homestead near Drumheller, Alberta."
[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant]

As for not being allowed near children, I challenge you to provide proof
of that. He is the owner of TheRebel.ca and publishes videos there
almost every day from their Toronto studios.
Rhino
Tomasz Winnicki
lies.
Tomasz Winnicki