NBX: Social Security/Medicare cuts urged
Rightists are VERMIN!
2018-07-11 19:15:59 UTC
Trump's sycophants now urge for Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid
to be cut. So I guess 80 year old senior citizens are supposed to
find a job and go back to work. Gotta let the wealthy keep their
big tax cuts!
http://www.philly.com/philly/opinion/commentary/social-security-medicare-
medicaid-budget-republicans-economics-20180710.html
Rightists bloodsuckers, they are a waste of resources. They are why there
isn't enough to go around. If there's a cull of rightists there will be more
for the rest of us.

All Trump and the Republicans do is spend spend spend, debt is spiralling out
of control. Rightists should be cut off all government benefits and we know
that since they aren't capable of supporting themselves, they will wither and
die. Much to the delight of the rest of the nation.
suzeeq
You do know the Medicare and Social Security is taken out of wages.?
Rightists are VERMIN!

Rightists are VERMIN!