The Future of Dancing
SwingCha SanFrancisco
2020-04-16 21:57:46 UTC
Because so many of us spend more time dancing nose-to-nose than we do cheek-to-cheek, we're constantly exchanging breaths whether by sighs of pleasure, giggles of delight, or gasps for oxygen. There's no way for followers to get leads without direct physical contact, i.e., social dancing is the direct opposite of “social distancing”.

So what is our future?
tjoen
2020-04-17 07:33:50 UTC
Post by SwingCha SanFrancisco
Because so many of us spend more time dancing nose-to-nose than we do cheek-to-cheek, we're constantly exchanging breaths whether by sighs of pleasure, giggles of delight, or gasps for oxygen. There's no way for followers to get leads without direct physical contact, i.e., social dancing is the direct opposite of “social distancing”.
So what is our future?
Vaccine