Golf Great JACK NICKLAUS Invents TrumpFlu Cure, Gives It To Jewboy Jared
%
2020-12-12 03:48:43 UTC
Chris Christie: Jared Kushner's father committed 'one of the most loathsome,
disgusting crimes' I prosecuted
By Devan Cole, CNN
Chris Christie scorches Jared Kushner's dad in interview
Washington (CNN)Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said that "one of the
most loathsome, disgusting crimes" he prosecuted more than a decade ago when
he was a US attorney was committed by the father of President Donald Trump's
son-in-law and top adviser Jared Kushner.
Christie, who chaired Trump's transition team for a short time, has recently
been drawing attention to his relationship with Kushner and his father, the
real estate developer Charles Kushner, while promoting his new book, "Let Me
Finish."
According to excerpts of the book reported on by Axios and The Guardian,
Christie claims that the younger Kushner was behind his departure from
Trump's inner circle after the 2016 election, writing that he was "still
apparently seething over events that had occurred a decade ago."
Christie torches Kushner in new memoir
Christie torches Kushner in new memoir
In an interview with PBS's Margaret Hoover on "Firing Line" released Tuesday,
Christie unloads on the senior Kushner for the crimes that he prosecuted him
for.
"Would you separate your experience -- if your father had been put in jail --
from the prosecutor who put him in jail?" Hoover asked.
"If my father is guilty, I would. Mr. Kushner pled guilty. He admitted the
crimes," Christie said. "And so what am I supposed to do as a prosecutor? I
mean If a guy hires a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, and videotapes
it, and then sends the videotape to his sister to attempt to intimidate her
from testifying before a grand jury, do I really need any more justification
than that?"
"I mean it's one of the most loathsome, disgusting crimes that I prosecuted
when I was US attorney. And I was a US attorney in New Jersey, Margaret, so
we had some loathsome and disgusting crime going on there."
Christie: Trump has 'found himself saddled with riffraff'
Christie: Trump has 'found himself saddled with riffraff'
Christie was referring to an elaborate revenge plot that the older Kushner
hatched in 2003 in order to target his his brother-in-law, William Schulder,
a former employee turned witness for federal prosecutors in their case
against Kushner, who was under investigation at the time for making illegal
campaign contributions.
As a part of the plot, Kushner hired a prostitute to lure Schulder into
having sex in a Bridgewater, New Jersey, motel room as a hidden camera
rolled. A tape of the encounter was then sent to Kushner's sister and
Schulder's wife, Esther.
Ultimately, the intimidation stunt failed. The Schulders brought the video to
prosecutors, who tracked down the call girl and threatened her with arrest.
She promptly turned on Kushner.
In a plea deal negotiated by Christie, Kushner pleaded guilty to 16 counts of
tax evasion, one count of retaliating against a federal witness -- his
brother-in-law -- and another count of lying to the Federal Election
Commission.
this isn't anything
Checkmate
2020-12-12 04:13:35 UTC
Checkmate.

On Sat, 12 Dec 2020 02:51:27 -0000 (UTC), Checkmate had the audacity to
[...]
Beware of cheap Chinese knockoff Checkmates.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars