Paula Deen, One Of The Nation's First "Canceled" Stars, Returns To FOX
Rod
2021-08-14 16:20:02 UTC
After years of being largely shunned from the mainstream, celebrity chef
Paula Deen is hitting FOX airwaves this Wednesday for an episode of
"MasterChef: Legends."
I hear she hates Jews with a passion.
Great lady! Jews are scum and we have a right to hate them like anybody
else.
Good on Fox News for having her back.
Yeshua(Jesus)is a Jew. Hate Him too?
--
It is not living thatin itself is important
but to live righteous life.
ItsJoan NotJoAnn
2021-10-12 17:08:24 UTC
After years of being largely shunned from the mainstream, celebrity chef
Paula Deen is hitting FOX airwaves this Wednesday for an episode of
"MasterChef: Legends."
I hear she hates Jews with a passion.
Great lady! Jews are scum and we have a right to hate them like anybody
else.
Good on Fox News for having her back.
I'm half Irish and half jewish...

I'm drinking if you're buying!