CNN: Google document cites left-wing biaes in media, social sciences
Mell
2017-08-06 12:44:21 UTC
http://www.thewrap.com/this-anti-diversity-document-shared-wi
th-google-employees-is-causing-an-internal-uproar/
If you're claiming this has something to do with CNN why did
you cite thewrap.com? Smoking crack again?
I need a right wing blog to filter everything because I'm a
dishonest Kanuck right wing retard parasite who needs others to
make my opinion. If only I had stayed in school instead of
making a career selling Crack.
Mell