Mass Shooting instead SHOULD HAVE MASSACRED CIA NSA n FBI Cointelpro PSYCHOPATHS for SECRETLY CHIPPING Americans
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer
2021-07-25 13:17:50 UTC
Good dog. So, can municipal governments enforce the law? Why did you
pose such a stupid question? It's because you're stupid, and you *like*
being stupid.
If she only had a gun. She would have shot back and killed her attacker.
More Guns = Less Crime
YOU cocksucking, animal raping, RACIST THIEVING WHITE MOTHERFUCKER,

Amrikkka has always been a TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVING nation its
ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

You, your demented potus and coward congressmen/senators LIVE IN FEAR of
the REAL GOVT aka NATION STATE of
FBI+CIA+NSA+IRS+DARPA+DOD+NRO+DHS+DIA+DNI+Cops etc.

Your govt has been SECRETLY CHIPPING your cocksucking, CONFUSED GENDER
perverted programmed low IQ pale skinned asses for MORE THAN 40 years
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

White filth WET THEIR PANTIES just to even CONVERSE about CIA, NSA, FBI etc.

DISGUSTING fucking white race.

40,000 NSA, CIA, DHS and FBI Cointelpro agents are SECRETLY CHIPPING
Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS for more than 40 years.

With Magnetic Nanoparticles, Scientists Remotely Control Neurons and
Animal Behavior
http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2010/07/11518.html

CIA n NSA Mind Control Technologies are 70 YEARS more advanced than what
these university scientists developed with just a couple of million
dollars budget.

You fucking white xtian morons, NSA psychopaths have been SPRAYING these
MIND CONTROL NANOBOTS in the air you breathe. These MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS go through your NOSE and settle in your brains and stay there
FOR GOOD. These NANOBOTS get recharged by your brain's electric impulses.

CIA, NSA knows EVERY THOUGHT PROCESS that occurs in your brain, which
are being RECORDED in NSA Super computers.

This is WHAT HAPPENED to your cocksucking BRAINS, YOU WHITE XTIAN
MORONS. Your brains are TEAMING with THOUSANDS OF THESE MIND CONTROL
NANOBOTS.

Nanobots replacing neurons

ALL of your brains are TEAMING with tens of thousands of these MIND
CONTROL NANOBOTS. CIA, NSA, FBI CoinelPRO "DOWNLOADED the ENTIRE
contents of your brain including thoughts and memories into their
Supercomputers long time back.

CIA, NSA and FBI psychopaths STEALTHILY TORTURE you and other amrikkkans
and ACCUSE THEM to be schizophrenic, delusional and lunatics, when
VICTIMS COMPLAIN.

WHITES DON'T UNDERSTAND their own PATHOLOGICAL LYING, CUNNING and DECEPTION.

I have been PLAYING and TOYING with the EVIL, COWARD WHITE XTIAN VIRUS
CIA, NSA, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO Psychopaths for more than 20 years and
PUBLICLY and PRIVATELY "HUMILIATED" them and TURNED them into "IMPOTENT
COWARDS", whom the ENTIRE filthy perverted coward WHITE RACE and POTUS n
Prime Ministers "LIVE IN FEAR OF".

MERCILESSLY MASSACRE THE CIA, NSA n FBI AGENTS LIKE FUCKING PIGS for
SECRETLY CHIPPING Amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and TORTURING with
Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs)
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rATE8TaLIcg/m/B77TudfbAQAJ

WESTERN WHITE CHRISTIANS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A "RACE OF PUSSIES and COWARDS"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/uk.sport.cricket/QL1E59PpbHA/mmQTlsDwAwAJ
Mattb
2021-08-05 03:22:29 UTC
On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 01:48:28 -0000 (UTC), David Harsanyi
Good dog. So, can municipal governments enforce the law? Why did you
pose such a stupid question? It's because you're stupid, and you *like*
being stupid.
If she only had a gun. She would have shot back and killed her attacker.
If the liberal/progressives want to de-fund the police we need a
federal Castle doctrine passed.
More Guns = Less Crime
Michael Christ
2021-10-10 00:26:44 UTC
Good dog. So, can municipal governments enforce the law? Why did you
pose such a stupid question? It's because you're stupid, and you *like*
being stupid.
If she only had a gun. She would have shot back and killed her attacker.
More Guns = Less Crime
That is like saying, more children = less pedophiles.

In Australia our gun laws would be some of toughest in the world and
there is no doubt it has saved many many lives. I have guns and I
didn't like giving up my semi autos in case I spotted the odd atheist,
but that is just how it goes. It just has to be a clean shot!

I am waiting for John Locke to come over with his cow. I may as well
get a T-bone out of it.

However, you may have gone too far down the road to come back now
anyway. In other words, you may need a gun in the society you have let
loose.

Moreover, you would have to get every illegal gun in your country to fix
the problem, and that is just a logistical nightmare at best and
probably impossible.

Michael Christ
--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "The don't believe and put their faith in the [any] truth.
So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"