Commentary
Barker+P
2020-11-28 17:30:49 UTC
On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 16:47:10 -0000 (UTC), AlleyCat
As for Trump's enablers, get over it, deal with it, get use to it, and
enjoy the next eight Biden years in the Oval Office. All praise and
glorify President Biden!!! Republicans, bow down and kiss the foot of
President-Elect Biden!!!!!
And you wonder why we wanted to drain your swamp.....
I bet you were raped in the ass by a Catholic priest. Did you enjoy giving
the blow jobs?
They say that people judge others by their own lives.
Tell us more about yours.
P+Barker
2021-03-29 13:21:10 UTC
On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 02:14:57 -0000 (UTC), AlleyCat
As for Trump's enablers, get over it, deal with it, get use to it, and
enjoy the next eight Biden years in the Oval Office. All praise and
glorify President Biden!!! Republicans, bow down and kiss the foot of
President-Elect Biden!!!!!
And you wonder why we wanted to drain your swamp.....
I bet you were raped in the ass by a Catholic priest. Did you enjoy giving
the blow jobs?
Tell us more about your prior experiences.