Enemy Of The State
Sonny Burnett
2017-08-04 13:42:07 UTC
“I’m not going to comment about that stuff, I mean, come
on, I live in the real world.”
Seymour Hersh Owes The World An Explanation For His Seth Rich
Comments Caitlin Johnstone Aug 3, 2017
worl
d-an-explanation-for-his-seth-rich-comments-f9b2756123d3
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh has given two
radically different accounts of how much he knows about the
murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich last year, and he owes the
whole world a full clarification.
On Tuesday NPR released an exclusive report titled “Behind
Fox News’ Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale”. The
centerpiece of the viral article is a legal complaint against
Fox by one of its commentators, which contains among other
things a very interesting quote by Hersh that the notoriously
pro-establishment NPR conveniently omitted from its report.
Luckily for us, the complaint is now publicly available, and
55. During his conversation with Butowsky, Mr. Hersh claimed
that he had received information from an “FBI report.”
“I have somebody on the inside who will go and read a file
for me. And I know this person is unbelievably accurate and
careful. He’s a very high level guy.”
56. According to Mr. Hersh, his source told him that the FBI
report states that, shortly after Seth Rich’s murder, the
D.C. police obtained a warrant to search his home. When they
arrived at the home, the D.C. police found Seth Rich’s
computer, but were unable to access it.The computer was then
provided to the D.C. police Cyber Unit, who also were unable
to access the computer. At that point, the D.C. police
contacted the Cyber Unit at the FBI’s Washington D.C. field
office. Again, according to the supposed FBI report, the
Washington D.C. field office was able to get into the
computer and found that in “late spring early summer
[2016], [Seth Rich][made] contact with Wikileaks.” “They
found what he had done. He had submitted a series of
documents, of emails. Some juicy emails from the DNC.” Mr.
Hersh told Butowsky that Seth Rich “offered a sample [to
WikiLeaks][,] an extensive sample, you know I’m sure
dozens, of emails, and said I want money.”
Wow.
NPR mentioned these massive allegations only briefly and in
the abstract, without quoting any of it for mainstream
American consumption. What it did do, however, is provide a
quote of Hersh denying the whole thing when asked for
In an interview this week, Hersh sounded unconvinced.
“I hear gossip,” Hersh tells NPR on Monday. “[Butowsky]
took two and two and made 45 out of it.”
So there you go. Neither the plaintiff Rod Wheeler nor Ed
Butowsky (the Republican surrogate named in the lawsuit) have
the most sterling reputations at this point, and Sy Hersh
himself denies the whole thing. It’d make perfect sense to
dismiss this wacky conspiracy theory entirely, right?
You’d think so, but no. Big League Politics has released
audio of Hersh saying exactly what he’s alleged to have
said in the lawsuit, and completely contradicting the denial
that he shared with NPR.
The voice in the above clip is unmistakably Hersh’s.
WikiLeaks then made things even more interesting by sharing
The clip is definitely worth listening to in its entirety if
you haven’t already. Hersh is heard telling Butowsky that
he had a high-level insider read him an FBI file confirming
that Seth Rich was known to have been in contact with
WikiLeaks prior to his death, which is not even a tiny bit
remotely the same as having “heard rumors”. Hersh’s
statements in the audio recording and his statement to NPR
cannot both be true.
Big League Politics followed up with another release that as
of this writing is not getting nearly as much attention as it
should, reporting on an email exchange in which Butowsky
pleads with Hersh to go public with his knowledge of the Seth
Rich case. At first Hersh, apparently unaware that he’d
been recorded, told Butowsky he was misremembering their
earlier conversation that they’d had about Rich. When
confronted with hard facts about the way he was changing his
story, Hersh reportedly replied, “I’m not going to
comment about that stuff, I mean, come on, I live in the real
world.” “I’m not going to comment about that stuff, I
mean, come on, I live in the real world.”
Which is of course not a valid reason to remain silent at
all. The increasingly porous allegation that Russia meddled
in the 2016 election has been used by pundits and politicians
to manufacture support for what can only be called a new cold
war, and our species barely escaped extinction on more than
one occasion in the first one. If Hersh has any information
at all indicating that the WikiLeaks releases last year came
not from Russian hackers but from a leaker on the inside, he
is morally obligated to volunteer all the information that he
has. Even the slightest possibility that his information
could help halt America’s collision course with Russia by
killing public support for new cold war escalations makes his
remaining silent absolutely inexcusable.
If Hersh knows something about Seth Rich, he needs to
volunteer that information. If Hersh was lying to Butowsky in
the audio recording, he needs to volunteer that information.
If the audio recording was somehow faked, he needs to
volunteer that information. Either way, this urgently needs
to be clarified, because the consequences of the answers to
these questions are far, far more important than Seymour
Hersh.
Maybe Hersh wants to remain silent because sharing what he
knows would hurt his reputation. Reducing the likelihood of
nuclear war is more important than Sy Hersh’s reputation.
Maybe Hersh wants to remain silent because he fears for his
personal safety if he reveals what he knows. Reducing the
likelihood of nuclear war is more important than Sy Hersh’s
personal safety. Maybe Hersh wants to remain silent because
he might compromise his source by revealing what he knows.
Reducing the likelihood of nuclear war is more important than
his source being compromised. Maybe Hersh wants to remain
silent because he doesn’t want to upset Seth Rich’s
family. Reducing the likelihood of nuclear war is more
important than one family’s feelings. This is bigger than
any of us. Sometimes you’ve got to lean into the base and
take one for the team.
“You know it’s easy to joke about this, except that
we’re at maybe the most dangerous moment in US-Russian
relations in my lifetime, and maybe ever. And the reason is
that we’re in a new cold war, by whatever name. We have
three cold war fronts that are fraught with the possibility
of hot war, in the Baltic region where NATO is carrying out
an unprecedented military buildup on Russia’s border, in
Ukraine where there is a civil and proxy war between Russia
and the west, and of course in Syria, where Russian aircraft
and American warplanes are flying in the same territory.
Anything could happen.” ~ Leading US-Russian relations
authority Stephen Cohen
The people driving these senseless new cold war escalations
are manufacturing public support using the Russian hacking
narrative because they need that public support. You can’t
drag a nation full of 320 million heavily-armed civilians
into a new cold war without their consent, and if getting the
truth out to them prevents that consent from being rendered,
it could without exaggeration save the life of every single
organism on this planet.
On the off chance that this article ever makes it before your
eyes, Mr. Hersh, let me ask you the following: imagine you
look out the window in a month, a year, five years, and see a
mushroom cloud growing on the horizon. Will you have any
regrets? Will you be able to tell yourself you did everything
possible to prevent this? Will you feel glad that you
protected your reputation or your safety or whatever by
remaining silent, or would you wish you’d done a bit more?
It's all true, just like PizzaGate.

Why would the Conservative media lie?

I want to know more about how Vince Foster and Andy Breitbart
died. Realists know that it's all a great Conspiraceeee!!!
Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett

Sonny Burnett